- 25th September -Caroline Spalding- ‘Career.’
- 2nd October – Andy Tharby – ‘Knowledge based English teaching.’
- 9th October – Kate Howard – ‘Life after levels’
- 16th October – Chris Rogers – ‘Mentoring trainees’
- 9th December – Nick Wells- ‘Analytical writing.’
Dates and titles TBC
- Mark Roberts
- Phil Beadle
- Rebecca Foster
- Chris Curtis
Andy Tharby- ‘Knowledge First’
Andy needs no introduction. So google cut it that bit off! But just in case…. An illuminating chat with English teacher, co-author of ‘Making Every Lesson Count’ and all round nice guy Andy Tharby.
Caroline Spalding- ‘Career.’
The excellent Caroline Spalding talks career progression from the perspective of an English Teacher.
Warning: This video also features a cat!